Post Covid-19 Programme
Lanserhof, renowned for its innovative medicine, is offering a specially created post Covid-19 programme in all its resorts which includes Lanserhof at The Arts Club, London.
This programme includes a comprehensive diagnosis as well as individual therapy concepts which address the following areas:
- Analysis of any infection of COVID-19 or another infectious disease
- Current status of the internal organs including lungs, heart and liver
- Health of the immune system doing
- Health of intestine, vital for fighting off pathogens
- Condition of the mind, soul and spirit
- Overall physical fitness
Lanserhof uses the most modern diagnostic methods including:
- Comprehensive cardiovascular diagnostics
- Targeted and special laboratory diagnostics with focus on the immune system and microbiological diagnostics
- Ultrasound of the internal organs
- Pulmonary function test
- Bowel diagnostics
- Holistic biophysical diagnostics
- Sleep diagnostics
Based on results, each guest receives an individually adapted therapy, centred on the Lanserhof cure, in which the body is freed from unnecessary and disease-causing burdens through individually adapted fasting cures. This includes:
- Nutritional therapeutic measures and individual consultation
- A bowel cleansing
- Infusion therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Mitochondrial therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Lymph treatments
- Healing and connective tissue massages
- Energetic therapies
- Sports science consulting and support
For over 30 years, Lanserhof has stood for innovative vital medicine and its concept has made it a medical institution. The LANS Med Concept is a symbiosis of traditional naturopathy and state-of-the-art medicine.
As early as 2012, the headquarters in Lans / Tyrol was supplemented by the LANS Medicum outpatient health centre in Hamburg. In January 2014, Lanserhof opened on Lake Tegernsee. The house was awarded the title of World’s Best Medical Spa for the fifth time in a row at the World Spa Awards. In January 2017, Lanserhof reopened LANS after it had been renovated and expanded to include a new building, a seawater pool and a cold chamber. In July 2019, the world’s first medical gym – Lanserhof at The Arts Club – opened its doors in London, Mayfair, in partnership with the renowned Members Club The Arts Club. Lanserhof Sylt 2021 will also be the first Lanserhof to be built by the sea.
Lanserhof post Covid-19 programme price is bespoke dependent on guest needs.