Ok, so we can’t go to a spa, a health club or escape to a wellness retreat – yet. Instead, therapies, feel-good activities and virtual classes are at your service, direct to your screens.
Gong bathing, energetic sound healing, mindful painting and virtual cure sessions are some of the virtual classes available from all corners of the globe. Check out what’s on offer and take your pick from one of the many virtual classes listed below:
- Katie Brindle (@katie_brindle), founder of Hayou does a morning Qigong sessions at 8am weekdays, 9am weekends and twice weekly evening gua sha Q&A session
- ilapothecary runs virtual Gong Bathing sessions (details here) – 3 times per week, £10 per session which is redeemable against product purchase. Mon/Thurs at 8.30pm and Sundays at 5pm
- Masterpeace London studio is offering mindful painting kits sent to your home, choose from seven. Each purchase includes a 40 minute virtual class with the original artist for real-time support, or access to pre-recorded tutorials in their mobile app.
- Euphoria retreat in Greece – inspiring virtual retreat – Euphoria Healing Journey (Through the 5 Elements) is free to join. Experience a different element each week through webinars and uplifting tools and practices, with yoga, meditation, energy and qigong and theta healing sessions on their youtube channel
- Original FX Mayr in Austria – virtual cure coach sessions . Claudia Waldner, cure coach at Original FX Mayr, is offering Skype sessions to support you emotionally during lockdown. Their Instagram is also bursting with gut-friendly recipes and cooking tips, fasting tips, meditations and yoga sessions
- Ananda is sharing basic Pranayama (breathwork) and meditations via Instagram and YouTube.
- Antonis Sarris, head therapist at Alpina Gstaad is offering energetic sound healing sessions on the hotel’s Facebook page
Check out wellness destinations for the future.
Be well, be safe.